Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mount Vernon Square Potluck

Kudos to the Mount Vernon Square Neighborhood Association for organizing the neighborhood potluck/barbeque on Tuesday evening, and special thanks to Tonya Gonzalez for being such a welcoming and gracious host. I particularly appreciate the effort to reach out to include those of us who live outside of the MVSNA area and provide an opportunity to meet neighbors in an enjoyable and informal event like this. I'd love to see more of this kind of occasion to help build bridges and foster communication among area residents. Good job!

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from France and so much appreciated the glowing warmth & friendly hospitality. Every colour, culture was represented. The BBQ was my first occasion to attend one. I am sorry but learning American vernacular.
Merci, Martine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home