Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gay/Lesbian in Shaw? Meet-and-Greet on Friday.

In an earlier post, I noted that several people have told me that they'd be interested in having an informal get-together of gay and lesbian residents of the neighborhood as a way of getting to know other members of the community better.

To try to help get things started, my partner and I have offered to host a little patio party after work: 6-8 p.m. on this coming Friday, September 8. Nothing fancy--just a chance to get to know some neighbors you might not have met before.

Kindly let me know if you can join us by sending an e-mail to vzepunmc@verizon.net so we'll have an idea who will be coming. Based on the response, I'll start a list serve and get back to everyone by e-mail with our address and more detailed info. If you can't come on September 8, but would like to be added to the list serve, please send me an e-mail anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home