Monday, August 21, 2006

GLBT in Shaw

Several people have told me that they'd be interested in having an informal get-together of gay and lesbian residents of the neighborhood as a way of getting to know other members of the community better. To try to help get things started, my partner and I are offering to host a little patio party after work. We're thinking 6-8 p.m. on the Friday after Labor Day, September 8.

Kindly let me know if you'd be interested and if you can make it on that date by sending an e-mail to vzepunmc@verizon.net to let us know who will be coming. Based on the response, I'll start a list serve and get back to everyone by e-mail with our address and firm information about the time. If you can't come on September 8, but would like to be added to the list serve, please send me an e-mail anyway.

For our straight friends and neighbors, we don't mean to be exclusionary and you're most welcome to come as well. After all, the point of all this is to get to know our neighbors better.

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy Oh
Im interested in attending please send me the details.
Thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home