Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ANC2C02 Newsletter--Fantastic!

Kevin Chapple and his team have just put out their first newsletter for his single member district (though the info is for the entire neighborhood), and it's terrific. Check it out online here. I think he plans to distribute hard copy around the community as well.

This is a great idea and beautifully carried out. Congratulations to all concerned.

Don't forget the ANC meeting tonight at 6:30 the Africare Building on at 440 R Street. I can't make it myself tonight (unavoidable obligation) but look forward to getting a readout.

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 8:15 PM, Blogger TCL said...

I read the Chapple newsletter and it's great! I found some new info. about the neighborhood and was just glad that we have an elected official who cares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home